Gree - Solar Hybrid Hi Wall Inverter Air ConditionerENQUIRE DOWNLOAD BROCHURE
The new Gree Solar Hybrid Inverter technology allows you to harness the natural and free energy from the sun to help you run your Gree Hi-wall Air Conditioning unit. You could save up to 97% on your mains power usage* with the Gree Solar Hybrid System, plus it’s easy to install and use so you can get started on saving money and lowering your energy usage with no hassle. The solar panels (sold separately) will be wired directly into the outdoor unit by your installer, this means no addition invertor is required. Once the system is set up, simply switch on and enjoy. The system will automatically pull from the solar panels or the grid depending on the current sunshine levels, you’ll enjoy uninterrupted heating or cooling as the system changes seamlessly with no input required from the user.
What is a Solar Hybrid Inverter?
While Inverter Air Conditioners are more powerful and use less energy than a fixed speed air conditioner, Gree’s new Solar Hybrid Inverter takes this to a new level of efficiency. The world’s first true Solar Hybrid air conditioner allows you to convert the suns energy through Photovoltaic panels into DC power that is feed directly into the DC side of the Gree Inverter. The combination of the Solar Hybrid technology coupled with Gree’s G10 inverter means you and your family can enjoy the benefits of better temperature control, lower noise levels and now increased energy efficiency.
Power Saving Technology
Using Gree’s patented Power Supply Control Module (PSCM) the Hansol Solar Hybrid unit can use Solar DC generated power or mains AC generated power, or a combination of both as required. This means that no matter the weather, you will have uninterrupted comfort. The PSCM will use as much solar energy as is available and this solar energy directly replaces the equivalent amount of AC power from the mains provider. Under optimum conditions, this can save up to 97% of your mains power usage.
Connects Directly to the Solar Panels
The Gree Solar Hybrid like all DC Inverter air conditioners runs on DC power converted from mains power. Gree’s new Solar Hybrid can accept DC power directly from the Solar Panels without the need of an expensive inverter or controller. The solar DC power directly replaces the mains power being supplied by your energy provider. This can reduce daytime running costs by
- Highest efficiency G10 Inverter Technology with lower power consumption, ultra-low frequency operation, low noise and precise temperature control.
- Advanced Airflow Operation with 4-way airflow/swing; extended airflow (9K and 12K sizes); waterfall heating airflow distribution; 7 fan speeds from Turbo to Mute; Ultra quiet operation – down to 23 dB(A) Sound Pressure in Low fan speed (9K and 12K sizes).
- Easy Comfort Control Operation with I-FEEL standard function, Three Comfortable Sleep Modes and Energy Saving Function.
- Gold Fin Condenser Coil protects against the corrosive effects of outside air, extending the operating life of your system.
- Photocatalytic Filter improves indoor air quality by effectively eliminating 99.9% of bacteria and viruses, reducing contaminants and oxidizing odors.
- Intelligent Defrost reduces energy loss and defrost time by only defrosting when needed.